Greater NYC Area
About Redesign Health
Redesign Health is a venture studio committed to tackling contemporary issues in healthcare. Working as a catalyst, Redesign develops and funds businesses focused on improving the quality and accessibility of modern healthcare solutions. Our core team consists of operators and investors with a track record of building multi-billion dollar businesses in the technology and healthcare sectors. Our long-term goal is to democratize access to innovative medical technologies and facilitate customers’ interactions with the healthcare system. We fund ventures with a $70mm+ permanent capital base raised from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs. Our first companies include Candid Co. and Lively.
More about the role
Redesign Health is looking for a Software Engineer to join the initial stages of a new DTC company that we're launching in the healthcare space. As an early employee, you’ll have the chance to define and work on the foundational elements of the company and work closely with the founding team.
What you'll do:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines.
What you'll need:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Front-End Engineer.
- Deep understanding of core modern web concepts such a Single Page App and Server Side vs. Client Side Rendering.
- Familiarity with server-side technologies such as Node.js or Java.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Conversion Optimization and A/B testing, Web Performance Optimization, Relay and GraphQL.
- Experience in the healthcare space and startup environment.
Read Full Job Description