Software Engineer at WeWork Technology
About The Team
The mission of Real Estate & Development (“RedTech”) is to enable our teams across real estate, architecture, design, construction, and project management with the most up to date technology. Our technology allows for a better ability to source new deals, close those deals, design and build more efficiently, and manage the construction process end to end. We're supporting the core business here in RedTech and would love to have you on the team!
REDTech’s DevOps squad enables all development squads (about +100 engineers) at REDTech in New York, Seattle, and San Francisco to build, test, deploy, and monitor software in a timely fashion and with a minimum effort.
Are you someone with a strong creative streak? Do you enjoy fast paced exciting environments? Are you looking to contribute to making a real impact across many different communities and cultures around the world with the work that you're doing? If so, then we may have the opportunity for you.
- Design, implement, test, and maintain tools and processes for build, deployment, and configuration management.
- Ensure accessibility, security, reliability, availability, and performance of infrastructure.
- Administer tools and processes to build, test, deploy, and monitor software.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
- Being the last line of support of services and applications in production.
- Evangelize a DevOps culture of automation, self-service, and engineering best practices to enable development teams to go from development to production with a minimum effort.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or a related field, or relevant experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in DevOps engineering or software development.
- Experience with one or more Cloud Computing Services such as Amazon Web Services (preferred), Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience working on teams with a heavy emphasis on DevOps and Quality mindset.
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, etc. to build Automation, CI/CD, Self-Service pipelines
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Passion and drive to stay up to date with technology and standard methodologies.
- AWS certifications
- Experience with Kubernetes
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
We are building software for physical space that uses data and technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster and smarter, and ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings.
Our state of the art technologies and dedication to technological innovation are key reasons why WeWork has been able to scale from operating one workspace location to more than 210 in just over eight years.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.