Software Engineer at Lukka
Who we are
Lukka is a top performing team with expertise in solving the hardest data problems. We turn blockchain data into easy-to-use information to support business operations.
Bridging the gap between the complexities of blockchain data and traditional business needs, all of our products are created with institutional standards, focused on quality and accuracy.
Our high-performing team is composed of seasoned professionals with experiences in finance, accounting, tax, blockchain, digital assets, and building fin-tech software and data products. Lukka also prides itself in being a thought leader in the industry working to accelerate the adoption of blockchain technology.
Who we need
- 3+ years of experience building, scaling and maintaining production services, and understanding of how to compose a microservice or serverless architecture in either Java or Kotlin
- Strong understanding of OOP. Professional work experience with Functional Programming would be a plus
- Solid understanding of Spring Boot, REST services
- Proficiency with RDBMS (i.e. Postgres), various types of noSQL storage solutions
- Experience in AWS infrastructure, Kubernetes, Kafka, JVM performance tuning would be a nice advantage
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders from Product, Customer Success, and Engineering in order to deliver and enhance new and existing features of our flagship product Lukka Crypto Office.
- Work with senior team members to contribute planning, coding, testing and releasing your work
- Achieve on-time delivery without compromising quality
- Hit the ground running and be a full-fledged contributor to the corresponding project/team within 6 months
What are some common reasons our team members enjoy working @ Lukka?
- Bring your creative thinking
- Be part of innovation & learn something new everyday
- To join a top performing team that knows how to deliver
We move fast and continue to be ahead of the curve. You could be part of a growing company bridging the gap between business and blockchain. Take a moment to read more about us here: https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/lukka
Here’s some insight into why our team members have joined:
- Ability to own the projects they work on
- Less red-tape to take ideas from inception to delivery
- Being at the forefront of an industry
- Small team, big dreams
Of course, let’s discuss some benefits & perks:
Health & Wellness
Our employees' health and wellness is important to us. We recognize that every employee has different needs and our health insurance plans reflect that. We offer a variety of plans and have something for everyone. When employees join, their benefits are effective immediately and are 100% covered by Lukka for employee only coverage.
We empower our employees to act as owners and are committed to employees sharing in Lukka’s success. In addition to our competitive salaries, all employees receive an equity package in the company as part of their total compensation.
We work in a rapidly growing industry and we need to also constantly grow. We can’t stay ahead of the curve if we aren’t learning. Every employee is given an annual learning allowance and encouraged to use it.
We work hard, but we also know that in order to be productive and efficient we sometimes need to recharge. Our flexible PTO policy allows our team members to take the time they need, when they need it.
We want you for the long haul. We’re a team on a mission and we want you to grow your career with us. Promoting from within is not just something we say, but something we do.
Hard work is rewarded at Lukka. Our recognition programs are designed with you in mind - get rewarded in digital assets for going above and beyond.
This is an exciting time to join a team that’s at the forefront of this rapidly growing industry. We are looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently, are ready to face new challenges and chart exciting new paths. If this sounds like you, apply!