Software Engineering Team Lead - Frontend, Enterprise at Squarespace
The Enterprise team is helping imagine, build, and launch new experiences for enterprise customers on the Squarespace platform. If you are a software team lead who cares about user experience and enjoys owning product and engineering initiatives from concept to production, we want to hear from you! Your will report to the Enterprise Engineering Manager in our New York City headquarters.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if and when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Discover, design, and build new features for enterprise customers
- Practice disciplined software engineering through beautiful, readable code, code reviews, and automated testing
- Partner with product team to break down a feature into tracks of work and milestones based on customer value
- Help build a brand new team
- Have solid knowledge of the DOM, HTML and CSS3
- Experienced or interested in Java
- Develop features and create fulfilling user experiences
- 5+ years of experience with web application development
- Previous tenure as a team lead, tech lead, or engineering manager
- BS, MS, or degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent industry experience
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.