Software Test Engineer - iOS (Contract)
Peloton's test engineering team is looking for an experienced, well-rounded Software Test Engineer to work with our iOS teams on a contract basis. You will work closely with developers, product owners and help teams with testing features releases on the iOS platform.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with testing on mobile devices
- Experience working with iOS platform
- Experience working with the product owner to create and test scenarios for features
- Experience working documenting test scenarios in tools like TestRail
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Work with developers and product owners to create and maintain manual tests for our iOS product
- Work within the team’s release cadence to test and release apps
- Work within the team’s sprint cycles to test and sign off stories
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience working with apps on iOS with a video stream
- Experience with troubleshooting iOS apps
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.