Software Test Engineer - Studio (Contract) at Peloton
Peloton's Quality Engineering team is looking for an experienced, curious and well-rounded Software Test Engineer to work on our award-winning Peloton digital products. In this role, you will take responsibility for the quality of the products and work closely with Software developers and Product Management to help evangelize and cultivate a quality mindset. You will quickly implement Industry best practice quality methods as well as being the ultimate user advocate to our loyal and growing user base.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience testing on Web or mobile devices (Android/iOS)
- Experience working with product teams to create and test scenarios for features.
- Experience in documenting test scenarios in tools like TestRail.
- Experience working with cross-functional scrum teams as well as being an excellent team player.
- Experience in defining a test strategy for an entire product/feature.
- Exceptional test aptitude and expertise in formal and informal testing techniques as well as quality reporting.
In this role you will:
- Develop test plans and conduct testing that cover functional, integration, system, performance, stress,internationalization and regression testing scenarios.
- Work within the team’s release cadence to test and release apps.
- Work within the team’s sprint cycles to test and sign off stories.
- Create test reports, analyze data, summarize information, and present results to the relevant cross functional teams.
- Work closely with developers and product managers as well as help developers to identify problems efficiently and provide testing information in order to quickly drive the issues being fixed.
- Prioritize issues based on their impact to Peloton users.
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process.
- Coordinate testing efforts across teams including offshore team to ensure delivery of high-quality features.
- Assist in driving adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability.
Bonus points if you:
- Experience testing video streaming technology
- React Native experience.