Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborating with Client Delivery, Product, Engineering and Operations teams to integrate Zipari products into Client environments
- Leading technical and integration requirements sessions with the clients/stakeholders to provide technology solutions and recommendations
- Building and maintaining system and application architecture, standards and best practices documentation
- Performing architecture reviews with various internal stakeholders (integration engineering and product development teams) to ensure architecture compliance
- Collaborating with automation testing teams to drive continuous improvements on technology solutions
- Ensuring all non-functional requirements are captured and translated into a robust service management model
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of technology experience, specifically software development, solution architecture or systems integration
- 5+ years of experience in a technical solution architect or technical delivery lead role
- 5+ years of health insurance industry experience
- 3+ years of experience working with Restful APIs and API Gateways such as Apigee, Mulesoft, etc.
- Experience working with a variety of integration approaches, including Restful APIs, GraphQL APIs, Message Queueing, SFTP, Streaming, etc.
- Experience working with Healthcare Payer Core admin systems such as Facets, HealthEdge, QNXT, etc.
- Experience with HIPAA EDI transactions such as 834, 837, 27x, etc.
- Experience with IAM platforms such as OKTA, Auth0, Azure AD, AWS Cognito, etc. and standards such as SAML2 and OIDC/OAuth
- Experience with Business Process Management and Business Rule Engines
- Experience working in public cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS, GCP or Azure and familiarity with the various technical services
- Experience working with a SPA architecture with relevant JS frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
- Experience working in diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments
- Experience using modern software engineering and product development tools including Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, DevOps etc.
- Experience in reviewing the work of others for architectural compliance
- Experience working with customers and guiding technical conversations utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Unlimited monthly MetroCard
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.
Read Full Job Description