Solution Architect at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborating with Client Delivery, Product, Engineering and Operations teams to integrate Zipari products into Client environments.
- Leading technical and integration requirements sessions with the clients/stakeholders to provide technology solutions and recommendations.
- Building and maintaining system and application architecture, standards and best practices documentation.
- Performing architecture reviews with various internal stakeholders (integration engineering and product development teams) to ensure architecture compliance.
- Collaborating with automation testing teams to drive continuous improvements on technology solutions.
- Ensuring all non-functional requirements are captured and translated into a robust service management model.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of technology experience, specifically software development, solution architecture or systems integration
- 5+ years of experience in a technical solution architect or technical delivery lead role
- 5+ years of health insurance industry experience
- 3+ years of experience working with Restful APIs and API Gateways such as Apigee, Mulesoft, etc.
- Experience working with a variety of integration approaches, including Restful APIs, GraphQL APIs, Message Queueing, SFTP, Streaming, etc.
- Experience working with Healthcare Payer Core admin systems such as Facets, HealthEdge, QNXT, etc.
- Experience with HIPAA EDI transactions such as 834, 837, 27x, etc.
- Experience with IAM platforms such as OKTA, Auth0, Azure AD, AWS Cognito, etc. and standards such as SAML2 and OIDC/OAuth
- Experience with Business Process Management and Business Rule Engines
- Experience working in public cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS, GCP or Azure and familiarity with the various technical services
- Experience working with a SPA architecture with relevant JS frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
- Experience working in diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments
- Experience using modern software engineering and product development tools including Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, DevOps etc.
- Experience in reviewing the work of others for architectural compliance
- Experience working with customers and guiding technical conversations utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress