Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With nearly 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
As OwnBackup continues to scale into the next phase of growth, we are looking for a determined Solution Engineer.
As a Solution Engineer, you will align and support our EMEA Sales team by owning technical discussions, product demonstrations, POC's and proving business value to influence closed dealsYour Day-to-Day Role
- Deliver killer product demonstrations to set OwnBackup apart from other solutions
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams and help validate functionality
- Maintain a regular Customer feedback channel and provide inputs for product development.
- Develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs showing business value
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
- Handle complex and high level escalated inquiries from customers
- 2+ year(s) experience with Salesforce Admin
- 1+ year(s) experience in Services and Support roles, such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales and/or Consulting
- In-depth knowledge of salesforce.com platform
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritise multiple projects
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- Ability to build rapport quickly with customers and third parties
- Good planning and organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to work calmly under pressure
This is a full time position. The ideal candidate will work in or around Munich, Germany to maximise interaction and collaboration with business development reps and account executives.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, private health insurance, and a pension plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customizes the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues in-person.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.