- Supporting Sales Key Account Directors with your deep product knowledge and general technical expertise, helping solve complex customer problems using a combination of Bluecore's marketing technology platform and architecting custom solutions for Bluecore’s largest existing customers.
- Assertively being the main authority in meetings for all product and technology-related topics.
- Leading customer facing discovery sessions to conceptualize and design complex business solutions
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, from IT and marketers to executive-level decision-makers.
- Leading consultative engagements with customers on the technical and business challenges related to their e-communication initiatives.
- Documenting of customer problems and software solutions using Business Requirements Documents\\Functional Specification Documents, wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups.
- Presenting high-level overviews of the Bluecore architecture and integration capabilities.
- Developing of SQL with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- Internal coordination for custom solutions scoping as well as producing Technical Spec documentation to be accepted by the customer before Bluecore beginning custom work.
- Responsible for assigning roles & responsibilities internally to execute the architected and scoped custom solution. Working with non-technical project manager to assign internal and external deadlines for custom solution projects
- Conducting solutions presentations and obtain customer acceptance to solution design
- Identifying project issues and risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
- Validating solution components and provide solution walkthrough with customer. Guides customer through solution deployment.
- Working cross-functionally between teams, including sales, customer success, marketing, product, and engineering.
- Writing answers to and being generally accountable written RFPs and security questionnaires.
- Managing multiple client engagements and work with associated team members
- Supporting Account Executives, Customer Success Managers and Go To Market teams with sales opportunities by validating solutions
- Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s-level education, combined with any sort of technical background, whether that be a formal degree, work experience, or personal projects. You need not be an engineer, but you must be a general technologist.
- 7+ years of full-time work experience at a tech company or a startup. Marketing technology experience is a major plus.
- Ability to master Bluecore product, including features ,customer use cases and key technical components
- Demonstrated project management skills; ability to define, scope and create project plans
- World-class written and verbal communication. You will be writing and talking a lot, so this is one of the most important aspects of the job.
- Quick, on-your-feet thinking, especially in meetings where you might be asked rapid-fire questions.
- Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify and build the best solutions, given a list of prospect business requirements.
- Must be comfortable working day-to- day with cloud-based workflow tools, such as Salesforce, Google Apps, and Slack.
- Ability to travel up to 40% and authorization to work in the USA.
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.