Solution Architects at Cedar own the process of getting our new clients from 0 to 1 on the Cedar platform. They are cross-functional leaders who are just as comfortable at writing data integration software as they are at leading large conference calls. They are among the first "Cedarians" our clients get to know, and are adept at building those client relationships alongside Cedar's other commercial teams. They have a "do what it takes" attitude to getting our clients' implementations over the line - on time and of high quality - and derive an innate satisfaction from that achievement. And simply put, Cedar doesn't realize its vision of improving the patient financial experience without our implementation teams.
Since we are an early stage company, our Solution Architects need to be comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in the lack of structure, but are also responsible for building the operational infrastructure that will allow us to scale. They are also eager mentors, coaching other engineers on the team, leading them on the path to Solution Architect.
- Work autonomously and creatively in navigating and overcoming obstacles that you encounter
- Develop software to integrate with client's electronic health record (EHR) data
- Lead large cross-functional team efforts across Cedar and our clients to deploy Cedar platform - on time and of high quality
- Form strong partnerships with client counterparts
- Mentor and coaching junior team members to become the next generation of Solution Architects
- Work closely with our integration teams to streamline future implementations
- Serve as the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders - engineering teams and account management
- Role based in New York city with occasional travel to client sites (~1 trip / quarter)
Skills & Experience
- 5+ yrs experience in client-facing roles in enterprise settings, like consulting
- 2+ yrs leading large projects with established timelines, multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with data structures, relational databases, cloud infrastructure
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, comfort with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and listening skills, the ability to persuade and influence others
- Excited about Cedar’s mission of improving the healthcare financial experience
- Eligible to work in the United States
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital and Founders Fund
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.