Solutions Architect at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be working with our designers, engagement and engineering teams to help deliver best in class experiences to our customers. Serving as a client-facing technical voice, you’ll be responsible for providing invaluable insight and architectural guidance to our customers and engagement team as they plan and build out new products. You will also be involved in continuously helping to improve our platform.
- Guide enterprise application architectural design for client applications built on Unqork’s drag-and-drop platform
- Work directly with clients and collaborate with internal teams to serve as the technical architect for new client projects
- Provide guidance and assist engagement team in technical integrations
- Collaborate with the engineering team, providing valuable insight as to how the platform can be improved to better serve customers and the Unqork team
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You pay attention to the details
- You are constantly thinking about how we can continuously improve the platform
- You have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
- You are quick on your feet and not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
What we're looking for:
- An engineer, who actually no longer wants to code
- Experience with building enterprise or scalable applications
- Ability or desire to consult with clients at any level: from the C-Suite to the developer
- Understanding of REST and SOAP APIs
- Relational or other database query experience
- MongoDB aggregation framework
- BI tool experience (Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Modern front-end framework experience (i.e. React, Angular)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.