Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
Riskified’s clients come in many shapes and sizes, span multiple software platforms and each one has their own unique business and/or technical considerations. We are looking for a Solutions Engineer who will be responsible for driving and integrating our strategic customers with our platform or products.
Externally, you’ll be interfacing with brand-name retailers who are looking to reduce online fraud rates and increase their bottom line and want to start receiving our service as soon as possible.
Internally, you will serve as the technical expert and point of contact throughout the E2E integration process.
The end goal of a Solutions Engineer is to make a complex and involved process as easy and effortless for each new client. In addition, our Solutions Engineers wear many hats including but not limited to: relaying client feedback and technical "know how" to influence product roadmap and development, technical ownership of various plug-ins/extensions, and collaborating with developers to drive commercial issues to resolution. We are looking for a talented and eager candidate to join our rapidly growing NYC team.What You'll Be Doing
- Lead integration efforts for enterprise clients
- Partner with Sales and Account Management efforts (presales and post sales) for our highly strategic merchants as one of our strongest subject matter experts
- Be the public face of Riskified from a technical and operational integration perspective
- Provide end-to-end support for new clients during their on-boarding process
- Have a deep understanding of our system and our product capabilities
- Build, monitor and execute a joint integration project plan across multiple clients and integrations
- Own and improve public facing SDKs, APIs, and technical integration guides
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training, without any Visa sponsorship (including OPT Visas) and have:
- At least 4-5 years experience as a Solutions/Integrations Engineer or advanced technical manager collaborating with multiple technical teams of an organization such as DEV OPS or Product, ideally in B2B SaaS
- An incredibly strong “can do”, and continuous learning attitude. Riskified is growing fast and tackling unique problems that require quick thinking and adaptability
- Experience working with databases and querying languages (e.g. SQL)
- Excels in critical thinking and technical troubleshooting of multi layered, complex problem statements while maintaining excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Proven technical background with API integrations; should be comfortable reading logs, source code, querying DBs
- Substantial experience in a client facing technical role, including face to face meetings and pre-sales activities with enterprise merchants
- Collaborative and inclusive team player with superb written and verbal communication skills
- Portuguese verbal and written technical proficiency
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.