Solutions Engineer - Salesforce Ecosystem at OwnBackup
OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution compliments the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years’ experience in their respective fields. We are the 102nd fastest growing private company on INC 5000, the top- ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce AppExchange, and have been named one of the Best Places to Work in NJ in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
About the Role
As a Solutions Engineer and/or Pre-Sales, you will balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of OwnBackup’s partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects.
What you’ll do:
- Be an evangelist of the need for enterprises to backup and own their SaaS application data
- Deliver killer product demonstrations to set OwnBackup apart from other solutions
- Deliver POCs that solidify customer commitment to our offerings
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams and help validate functionality
- Maintain a regular Customer feedback channel and provide inputs for product development
- Work closely with Sales to close business and build your brand within the company
What you’ll need:
- Prefered candidates will have 2+ year(s) experience with the Salesforce platform as an Admin / PreSales / Solution Engineer / Consultant
- Candidates with Solution Engineering, Consulting and/or Customer Support experience outside the Salesforce ecosystem will also be considered
- 1+ year(s) experience in Services and Support roles, such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales and/or Consulting