If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer Team Leader who will manage a team of solution engineers specialized on onboarding and post-sale tasks for Yotpo’s Premium customers. As a Solutions Engineer Team Lead, you will be working hand-in-hand with our Client Success Managers, R&D, products and support to ensure a smooth onboarding experience. You will track & monitor customer status, identify areas of concern and pursue fast resolution.
This position offers exciting interaction with diverse businesses in the eCommerce domain, as well as challenging technical work and opportunities for learning and development. If you’re a people person at heart, a self-starter, and a team player - we want to hear from you!You will:
- Lead and mentor team of talented solution engineers while defining the team’s standards and metrics.
- Conduct root-cause analysis for technical issues and find workarounds and solutions to apply to production environments in real-time
- Act as a senior focal point who will drive customer satisfaction through onboarding journey
- Proactively identify critical points of failure, raise flags and escalate urgent issues to achieve resolution
- Identify and promote client’s agenda, requirements and needs internally
- Contribute to the enrichment of the knowledge base by documenting and/or publishing relevant content that needs to be shared with others following team technical investigations
- Serve as a key resource to our product and development teams. As an expert on the ins and outs of the product, close collaboration with R&D and involvement in merchant growth and product decision-making process
- Develop methodologies to increase the efficiency and productivity of the team
- Drive technical excellence, high product knowledge, innovation, and timely delivery in an agile, production critical environment
- Act as a mentorIdentify team members’ strengths and weaknesses and improve them by different initiatives, empowerment, training and other tools and processes.
- Bachelor's Degree - preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business
- Minimum of 2+ years' relevant experience in a solution engineering and/or consulting role with 2-3 years working directly with customers.
- Managerial experience – proven track of successful managerial experience and working under pressure - a must
- Excellent project management skills with an understanding of how systems work and how to improve them through transformative and iterative approaches
- Detail oriented and a "people person” to be able to handle a wide range of stakeholders in a professional way and create strong collaboration in & out of the department.
- Proven technical skills and self-learning ability, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize well in a fast-growing, dynamic work environment
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, the ability to understand and troubleshoot systems and application flows, dive deep into complex problems & find their root cause.
- Ability to be a collaborative team player, fast learner and problem solver who picks up new technologies quickly and thrives under pressure
- Enjoy working with customers, supporting and teaching them, taking on responsibilities
- Experience in eCommerce and/or business software (SaaS) preferred.
- Willingness to be available at non-routine hours (Sense of urgency).
- Nice to have skills:
- Experience in REST I
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, all Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.