Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
The Implementation Team at Cedar is made up of Solutions Engineers and Architects who are responsible for the process of getting our new clients from 0 to 1 on the Cedar platform. They have a "do what it takes" demeanor to getting our clients' implementations over the line - on time and of high quality. We’re seeking a Solutions Engineer to build implementations with provider clients after a kickoff with the team.
The Solutions Engineer will work with other engineering teams to build and enhance our integration engine while optimizing future implementations. This role is perfect for someone who wants to make an immediate impact on our business while having an opportunity for growth in various ways throughout the organization.
- Work autonomously and creatively in navigating and overcoming obstacles that you encounter
- Contribute to cross-functional team efforts across Cedar and our clients to deploy the Cedar platform - reliably
- Develop software to integrate with client's electronic health record (EHR) data
- Role based in New York City with occasional travel to client sites (~1 trip / quarter)
Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with data structures, relational databases, cloud infrastructure
- Proficiency with at least one programming language such as Python, Java, C++
- Experience with Django preferred
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, comfort with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and listening skills, the ability to persuade and influence others
- Passionate about Cedar’s mission of improving the healthcare financial experience
- Eligible to work in the United States
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly with 200,000 engaged patients a day as of September 2020
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for Solutions Engineer who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.