Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless plug-and-play platform from which to offer product insurance. We call NYC home and are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about e-commerce and building efficiencies through a customer-first outlook. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs.
Mulberry is hiring for a Solutions Engineer to help build a modern platform transforming how insurance is priced and offered at the point of sale. As a Solutions Engineer at Mulberry, you will be working with a close-knit team with deep experience building financial products for e-commerce.
What You’ll Do:
- Make the technical case for Mulberry to Retail and Partner Clients during pre-sale conversations
- Be the point of contact on the Engineering team for retailer facing questions during onboarding/integration
- Design and implement custom Mulberry integration solutions based on a Partner’s business priorities and technical capabilities
- Develop support material and documentation for new and existing products / features
- Build and present custom example integration code / demos as required
- Assist in the continued development of the Mulberry SDK
What We're Seeking:
- Passion and interest in building financial technologies
- BA/BS degree in business/technology, or equivalent experience
- High EQ and excellent communication skills
- Excellent debugging skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to drive projects to completion
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, including 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of virtual outings!
Read Full Job Description