Solutions Engineer at Mulberry Technology
What You’ll Do
- Make the technical case for Mulberry to Retail and Partner Clients during pre-sale conversations.
- Be the point of contact on the Engineering team for retailer facing questions during onboarding/integration.
- Design and implement custom Mulberry integration solutions based on a Partner’s business priorities and technical capabilities.
- Develop support material and documentation for new and existing products / features.
- Build and present custom example integration code / demos as required.
- Assist in the continued development of the Mulberry SDK.
What We're Seeking
- Passion and interest in building financial technologies
- BA/BS degree in business/technology, or equivalent experience
- High EQ and excellent communication skills
- Excellent debugging skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to drive projects to completion
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, including 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of virtual outings!