We’re looking for an experienced Sr. Enablement Specialist, Sales Engineering to champion the enablement of our Global Sales Engineering team. You’ll work to support a group of construction pros and product experts across different countries and verticals (GC, Owners, and Specialty Contractors) with onboarding, ongoing L&D, product training, and development of SE soft skills and demo skills.
As a Sr. Enablement Specialist, Sales Engineering you will partner closely with Sales Engineering Leadership, Sales Engineers, Value Consulting, our RFP team, Demo Engineering and Security experts. This will be a cross-department role partnering with other Enablement functions, Product, and Product Marketing.
This position will report to our Sr. Director of Sales Engineering and can be based in any of our US office locations or remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately!
What you’ll do:
- Liaise with the global Sales Engineering team to gain a deep understanding of what information and tools are needed
- Develop, deliver, and manage Sales Engineering onboarding (live sessions and 30/60/90 plans)
- Help to maintain the SE Content Hub (Highspot) by leveraging subject matter experts across the SE team
- Build and deliver training geared towards SE soft skills such as demoing, objection handling, story telling, etc. (Demo2Win! is current approach)
- Build relationships with diverse stakeholders inside Procore; build trust to elicit feedback and requirements
- Learn new technologies, models, and processes of content management tools, and achieve competency and expertise quickly
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years in a Sales Enablement or Sales Engineering capacity, preferably at a SaaS company (Sales Engineering Enablement preferred)
- Construction experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience designing & developing educational content
- Experience with sales enablement tools (e.g., CRM, Content Management, LMS, sales acceleration email tools, call recording/coaching tools, Salesforce, etc.)
- Exceptional program management and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships within partner organizations
- Commitment to excellence, high integrity, high energy, team player
- Ability to excel and make an immediate impact in a fast-paced environment
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.