We’re looking for Sr. Engineering Manager, Internationalization to join Procore’s rapidly growing Product & Technology team. We’re migrating from a monolith to a microservice architecture and are looking for an influential leader with the experience and expertise to build and nurture a high-performing team and drive decision-making while enabling us to scale globally.
As Sr. Engineering Manager, Internationalization for our International Platform division, you’ll partner with our Product leadership team and individual PMs to lead our global expansion. Leverage your experience scaling technology globally to enable Procore to increase international revenue while driving strong business value. Bring your domain knowledge of internationalization and localization to Procore to establish a center of knowledge and excellence with your peers in Product and UX.
This position reports to a Director of Engineering and will be remote or based in one of our offices in Carpinteria, Austin, or New York. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Identify our blind spots when it comes to internationalization
- Hire and manage a great team of engineers, including domain experts as needed
- Effectively scale content delivery for all applications across Procore inside and outside the direct International division
- Deliver content delivery tooling at scale within a large, complex, global organization (500+ engineers, 100+ teams/Microservices) and application (millions of users)
- Lead and influence the technical decisions around elements of Internationalization (i18n) and localization (l10n)beyond content such as multi-currency, date/time, and more
- Communicate and evangelize the value and usage of internal tooling/products to diverse stakeholders, but primarily within Product & Technology
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of management experience or 5+ with other relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent combination of or education and experience
- Experience working in a large organization (500+ engineers but preferably thousands) with cross-team dependency management and planning processes
- Extensive knowledge of the i18n domain, including issues like character encoding, currency conversions, and more
- Knowledge of and ability to guide the selection of and integrate vendors for things like translation management
- Strong influencing and communication skills
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.