Sr. Frontend Engineer, Graph at Narrativ
Narrativ is a 40-person, seed-stage product recommendation platform. We build technology for brands to measure, compare and optimize their fastest growing recommendation channel -- commerce publishers.
Shoppers are asking the Internet personal, nuanced questions from “What are the best shoes for a second round interview?” to “What is the best pillowcase to prevent hair loss?” Commerce publishers like The New York Times’ Wirecutter and Allure produce the best recommendations that answer these questions -- an unmined data source with the potential to transform a $175bn digital economy.
Why we’re special:
- Ambitious technology: Our technology mines and organizes the world’s product data in a way that’s useful (rather than intrusive) for consumers. We built a product graph featuring 80mm SKUs enriched with $20bn of monthly cart data, making it the largest database of products matched to product recommendation.
- Talented team: Fast Company recently named Narrativ one of the 50 best workplaces for innovators, fashion disruptor by Financial Times, and a technology pioneer by the World Economic Forum. We’re here to pursue greatness, embrace challenge and relentlessly improve every day.
- Fast growth: We’re a diverse team -- with experience from McKinsey to Dropbox, Bloomberg to Glossier -- that’s doubling in size over the next year.
Join us for the opportunity to impact billions of shoppers on our mission to improve the value of every recommendation -- to create a better Internet for shoppers.
- 5+ years building full-stack applications.
- Experience spec’ing out features, designing data models and API endpoints.
- Nice-to-have: Familiarity with Docker, Jenkins (or other CI/CD tools) and AWS.
- The desire to self teach and keep up with new developments in tech
- Strong communication and organizational skills, motivation to achieve results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.