Sr. Full Stack Engineer
As the Sr. Full Stack Engineer on our exchange development team, you will lead the engineering of our web-based systems in support of the Exchange core trading system. You will work closely with Business Analytics, Market Operations, and Product teams to develop internal tools and systems (front-end and back-end). This role will also require you to work with our System Reliability Engineering team to maintain critical operational web-based systems.
If you’re excited to join a high growth FinTech firm changing Wall Street for the better, please apply!
- Self-starter – you can prioritize tasks and deliver on-time
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative team player with a strong interest in mentoring junior team members
- Strong communication skills – you will have to work with employees from across the organization
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the back-end development of our Exchange web systems
- Maintain and own the internal web tools used by Exchange operations
- Design front-end components of the Exchange web systems and integrate them with the back-end systems.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as Market Operations, Data Engineering, Business Analytics, and Quant Research
- 5+ years of software development experience in front-end engineering for web systems
- Database experience with MySQL, Redis, Kafka, a plus
- Distributed computing, data modeling, operational experience, a plus
- Experience with Linux and AWS/GCP cloud platforms, a plus
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.