Sr Fullstack Engineer at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As a Fullstack Engineer, you are a key player in shaping Collibra products and proving their value in the market. You will be building new features and products together with a cross-functional team comprised of Software Engineers, QA engineers, UX experts and Product Managers.A day in the life of a Fullstack Engineer at Collibra:
You’ll be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Designing, developing and maintaining new features to further improve our products
- Conducting peer programming and code review over Bitbucket
- Involving Software Architects in technical decisions taken for our projects
- Discussing technical solutions with your colleagues and the architecture team where necessary
- Following the software development process using Jira and Bitbucket
- Helping define product strategy with Product Managers
- Following agile process (Scrum) to make sure your deliverables are visible for the entire team and company stakeholders
- Working closely with:
- Product Managers to prepare user stories and roadmap for the team
- Engineers and QAs to deliver a high-quality product
- UX to have a visually appealing and easy-to-use product
- 8+ years experience with building large, scalable web applications, or 5+ years of experience and a Master
- Experience working with relational databases (preferably PostgresQL).
- Comfort working fully in English - we're a global team, and it's the language we share!
- Skills in any of the following: Kafka, ElasticSearch, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark, graph databases, big data stacks, database model optimization are a huge plus!
- Passion for quality, good design and clean code
- A willingness to share knowledge and continue learning
- An agile mindset and the ability to face challenges and problem-solve
- A broad interest in technology and the capability to adapt to new technologies
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Within your first month, you will get an understanding of tools and processes used by the development team in Collibra. You will get the domain knowledge about the most important areas.
- Within your third month, you will be able to develop new functionalities.
- Within your sixth month, you will be able to actively participate the in development process, by developing new functionalities, proposing new solutions and improvements for customers. You will extend your domain knowledge.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*#LI-JP1