Sr. Platform Engineer, Mobile - Lifion at Lifion by ADP
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ “Most Innovative Companies” and one of Computerworld’s “100 Best Places to Work in IT”, we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
We are looking for an incredibly bright engineer to join our very progressive team. Our mobile software engineers get to work with the most cutting-edge technologies in the business. We utilize React Native on the front-end and Node.js on the back-end, part of a larger microservices architecture powered by Kubernetes and the full gambit of the AWS cloud native services. If you are the kind of person who thrives in a challenging environment and loves to dive deep to understand and solve hard problems, we are interested in you!
Our scrum team is composed of Software Engineers who get a thrill out of delivering quality code and great customer experiences. If that’s you, let us know and you can be a part of it.
- Deliver innovative solutions to drive next generation user experiences, designs and technologies
- Collaborate with team members to build Lifion’s mobile offering from the ground up
- Spearhead prototypes using the latest technologies to help Lifion move even faster
- Front-end development experience with either a modern web frontend framework or iOS/Android
- Experience with both OOP and functional programming principles
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of agile development methodology
- An eye for detail both from a software and a UX point of view
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (or in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant coding enterprise work experience)
- In depth and proven full stack enterprise experience with more than one major web or native development stack
- Extensive experience with React and state management frameworks such as Redux/MobX
- Experience with React Native
- Technical knowledge of RDBMS or NoSQL
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies and tools such as Jenkins, Fastlane, and TestFlight
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.