See all jobs
You're passionate about testing and love working with others to create a quality product. Join us to be the key contributor to the success of our platform across iOS, web, and desktop.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
Quality Assurance at Frame.io is more than just testing - it’s about making an impact, rising above the status quo, and collaborating closely with multiple disciplines. We expect our QA Analysts to be proactive and great communicators. We are looking for a Senior QA Analyst who is a critical thinker and a powerful advocate for our users.
Frame.io sets a high bar for the quality of our software. This role allows us to scale that focus as we continue to grow. You’ll be a key contributor to the success of our platform across iOS, web, and desktop. At Frame.io you are empowered to do your best work.
- A love of great products and design - how things look are as important as how they function
- Mastery in manual exploratory testing of complex software products
- Mastery in the creation and documentation of pragmatic software testing strategies
- Able to clearly document, report, and present test results to stakeholders
- Proficiency in testing across web applications, native mobile applications, and native desktop applications
- An appreciation for visual details such as layout, typography, video, motion and design systems
- Practical understanding of software development, code, and systems
- Experience with testing specialties such as accessibility, security, performance, and data
- Experience leading and mentoring QA Analysts
- Be a fast learner and able to pick up new tools, processes, and skills quickly
- Understanding of the video production industry including experience working with video encoding, editing and streaming
- Automation experience, especially with tools like Cypress, is a bonus
- Become an expert on the features and functionalities of Frame.io applications
- Partner with Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers to discuss and define requirements and acceptance criteria
- Create and document testing strategies for features and regression
- Coordinate testing tasks with internal and vendor team members
- Perform hands-on testing across platforms
- Work closely with the Customer Support team to triage and escalate issues reported by our users
- Work with teams to help evolve software delivery processes
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.