See all jobs
Do you love working with others in order to create a quality product? Do you love solving testing problems with code? If you said yes (and yes), you’d be amazing in this role.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
Quality Assurance at Frame.io is more than just testing - it’s about making an impact, rising above the status quo, and collaborating closely with multiple disciplines. We expect our QA Engineers to be proactive and great communicators. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who is a creative thinker. Someone who loves both testing and writing code.
Frame.io sets a high bar for the quality of our software. This role allows us to scale that focus as we continue to grow. You’ll be a key contributor to the success of our platform across iOS, web, and desktop. At Frame.io you are empowered to do your best work.
- A love of great products and design - how things feel is as important as how they work
- Proficiency in testing across web applications, native mobile applications, and native desktop applications
- Mastery in working with automation frameworks including Cypress or equivalent (e.g. Appium)
- Experience integrating automation frameworks into CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with and programmatically testing APIs
- Able to clearly document, report, and present to stakeholders
- Ability to perform manual exploratory testing as needed
- Experience with testing specialties such as accessibility, security, performance, and data
- Understanding of the video production industry including experience working with video encoding and streaming
- Become an expert on the features and functionalities of Frame.io applications
- Lead test automation efforts
- Develop and enhance testing strategies
- Develop custom frameworks for automating the validation of software products including back end and front end functionality
- Acts as a mentor and helps train other team members on contributing to the automation framework
- Participate in code reviews
- Collaborate with development and other team members to troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis
- Solve testing problems with code including creating custom test tooling
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We based our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you're the best person for the job.