Sr. Security Engineer
- Implement a software assurance model designed to address security defects early in the delivery pipeline.
- Perform security design reviews for new features and product releases.
- Perform code reviews and advise developers on remediation techniques.
- Design controls to detect and respond to common attacks on our platform.
- Triage and respond to external inquiries around security vulnerabilities.
- Facilitate internal training on various security topics to raise awareness and interest.
- Strong proficiency in at least one programming language like Python, Go, C++, Java, Ruby, and shell scripting languages.
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience working with developers in building a software assurance model.
- Demonstrate the ability to manually exploit security flaws on web applications and APIs.
- Hands-on experience deploying open source security tools to monitor the cloud infrastructure.
- Experience designing secure web services, RESTful APIs, and microservice architectures.
- Strong understanding of containerization technology such as Docker and Kubernetes, and the ability to deploy hardened configurations using orchestration tools.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance