See all jobs
Security is of paramount importance to our customers (and to you). Help us keep their content safe.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
As a member of the Security team you will help us develop novel software that helps Frame.io stay secure. You’ll be responsible for helping to reduce the security risks by developing security libraries, tools, and automation. In addition, all of our team members help to provide subject matter expertise to other teams when they have questions related to the security of the systems they build.
- Develop and maintain application security testing suites, SAST, and SCA tools
- Triage findings from automated tools and manual review, evaluating risk with consideration for business impact and product design
- Work with security teammates and engineering to drive resolution of vulnerabilities and security bugs
- Actively provide technical leadership to more junior members of the security team
- 5+ years of experience automating security tools and processes
- Hands on experience with AWS and its services such as Lambda, EKS, ECS, S3, and RDS
- Familiarity with common API and services design best practices
- Experience designing, implementing, and documenting software security solutions
- Comfortable analyzing results from security tools and triaging alerts
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We based our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you're the best person for the job.