Quadpay was founded in 2018 with the goal to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. Would you believe that more than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card and over 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings? Believe it. Quadpay is helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
We are proud that QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fintech start-ups. We use GSuite to communicate when we aren’t chatting (or often, sending pictures of our pets) on Slack. We’ve got a stocked kitchen and beautiful loft office near Madison Square Park. Our team loves coming to work and has fun during our regular all hands meetings, happy hours, and trivia nights. Come join us!
What You Will Do:
- Work on a modern cloud based, event-driven microservice architecture
- Build secure code that can scale to reach thousands of concurrent users
- Iterate on problems quickly in a collaborative environment
- Participate in a blameless culture which focuses on process and technology
What You Should Have:
- 5+ years of experience in agile software development
- Hands-on professional development experience with the .NET Framework and C#
- Experience with relational database design and development
- Proactive with a focus on getting things done, strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work within set deadlines
- Experience with Domain Driven Design, CQRS, and Event Sourcing
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Services
- Experience with Kubernetes
While we'd prefer you to join us on-site in our New York office, we do accept exceptional remote candidates.
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!
Read Full Job Description