Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Who You Are:
We are looking for an accomplished and experienced SRE who can help us expand and lead our cloud operations.
The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years experience in cloud operations as a Devops Engineer / SRE. The person will have experience at building and operating new cloud services from the ground up and maturing those services for high scale and security. The candidate will be a key leadership member to define and build our cloud technology and culture at a fast moving and early stage startup.
- Provide guidance on the design and architecture of cloud services
- Establish delivery, reliability, and deployment process
- Lead the organization in the technology selection and development for cloud operations and reliability
- Define a road map for engineering to support growth and scalability as the company increases customers and moves to a multi-product and multi-industry platform
- Own cloud governance, cost management, and compliance, including the infrastructure around security
- Establish major incident management process and customer communications
- Partner with Engineering for management / maintenance of a full CI/CD pipeline and deployment, including developer workflows and tooling choices
- Provide training and education to engineering as a whole on infrastructure and internal tooling
- 7-10 years experience in cloud architecture / devops
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep experience with infrastructure management tools (Terraform, Ansible, etc. )
- Significant container orchestration experience (K8s, Nomad…)
- Extensive AWS(preferred) / GCP / Azure experience
- Experience managing a team of engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience leading organizations to achieve ISO 2700.1 and SOC2 Type 2 certifications
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description