Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
We are focused on building the world’s first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome platform by understanding documents, extracting structured and unstructured data, and automating business processes end-to-end - and we’re looking for amazing people to join us.
Machine Learning (ML) sits at the core of our efforts to automate the future work. We turn ML lab experiments into enterprise-ready AI solutions to solve complex machine perception and natural language understanding problems.
This is an opportunity to work on the full lifecycle of an AI solution - you will research cutting-edge techniques (Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Meta Learning, Online Learning), implement them in a fast-growth AI startup environment, and ensure thеy are integrated in a reliable and scalable way to bring real value to customers.
- Lead the planning, design, and implementation of the ML projects.
- Follow ML research and apply it to create technologies for business automation
- Own ML models end-to-end, from collecting training data to deploying in production
- Serve as a mentor to junior team members and a standard-bearer for engineering best practice
- Manage the collaboration and communications with project stakeholders
- Minimum five years of industry experience in Machine Learning or related fields.
- Solid understanding of Math and CS fundamentals related to Machine Learning algorithms
- Practical experience in modern ML/DL technologies (applying ML research to real-world projects)
- Previous experience in leading multi-person projects and building end-to-end Machine Learning systems
- Experience with one or more general purpose languages (Java, C/C++, Python, etc.)
- Team player with strong communication skills
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- Experience in Natural Language Processing is a plus
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.