Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Ocrolus is a fast-growing financial technology organization with many emerging security threats and we are building a world-class security program to keep Ocrolus and our customer’s data secure. We are looking for a diverse set of security practitioners to help us design, build, and scale security at Ocrolus. We value critical thinking, creativity, data-driven and intelligence-driven approaches, and offensive experience. We believe security is a collaborative and open process, where security is a partner to help achieve business goals securely. We believe in saying “yes, and” instead of “no” when recommending security objectives. We don’t believe in using fear or penalty for enforcement of security policies and processes, and we will always provide evidence and justification for security controls.
- Help build the roadmap, strategy, and vision for security at Ocrolus.
- Own, build, and improve a subset of our security program.
- Design the requirements, select the technology, and build the processes that enable identifying, preventing, detecting, responding to, and recovering from risks and threats.
- Keep the security team honest about adversaries, risks, controls, and prioritization.
- Build relationships with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Help build a collaborative and enlightening world-class security team at Ocrolus.
- Mentor the security team and spread security culture throughout the organization.
- Experience running, building, and scaling world-class security programs.
- Experience designing and building a wide variety of technical security controls and solutions.
- Deep experience in at least four of the following areas: product security, security operations, enterprise security, vulnerability discovery, program analysis, data governance, threat detection, threat hunting, threat intelligence, endpoint security, communications security.
- Deep knowledge of security technology and processes.
- Great communication, prioritization, and project management skills.
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!