Staff Software Engineer, Integrations Team at Catalyst Software
Catalyst is the world’s most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our software integrates with all of the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data. Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey. Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
The Customer Enablement team owns the strategy and execution of building our application’s onboarding flow, integrations hub, and data ingestion pipelines. Ultimately, empowering our users to centralize their customer’s data to derive value from it as soon and as simply as possible. Helping our customers get the most out of our application quickly is critical for their success and ours. As a Senior Engineer on the integrations team, you will be responsible for thoughtfully designing and building integrations and tooling that will help us scale while improving maintainability. Our team will look to you as a senior voice for input into decision making and with opportunities to lead major strategic projects. If you are looking for more ownership and the ability to make a significant impact, we would love to meet you.
What You’ll Do
- Set the technical direction for your team and lead architecture discussions on key considerations for current and future roadmap items
- Scope and lead large technical projects with enormous impact for our users and the business
- Design and implement a high performance, reliable, secure and scalable platform for integrating data from various sources (from different products and data platforms)
- Foster the development of teammates through mentorship and coaching and drive initiatives for improving cross-team productivity & collaboration
- Partner with the Product team to build the right features and the best product with a focus on reducing time to value for our customers
- Work with our technical stack of Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, and Vue
- Explore new technologies and solutions to help build scalable data solutions
What You’ll Need
- 7+ years of experience building highly scalable web services
- Deep understanding of data modeling best practices
- Experience building and maintaining data pipelines
- Experience integrating different types of systems (REST/GraphQL, relational DB, Data Warehouses, etc) and building APIs
- Strong organizational skills with a passion for writing things down and teaching others
- A strong desire to show ownership of problems you identify, and proven ability to empower others to get more done
- A love for shipping features that delight users and deep empathy for the customer experience
- Proven track record of senior technical leadership at a company with a strong engineering culture
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Open vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you're continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly wellness stipend, to ensure that you’re taking care of both your physical & mental health
- Monthly remote team-building events, including game nights, trivia, cooking/mixology classes, and more!
Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.