Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
- Design, architect, and build performant, reliable, high-quality systems at scale
- Own projects end-to-end, including gathering requirements, designing, implementing, testing, deploying, and maintaining systems
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, data scientists, and engineers to deliver high quality products
- Coaching and growing junior developers through mentorship and leading by example
- Advising on best practices for designing and architecting scalable solutions, including design reviews, code reviews, and onboarding new technologies.
- 7-12 years of relevant professional experience
- B.E./B.S. in one of the following departments (i) Computer Science, (ii) Computer Engineering, (iii) Information Sciences, (iv) Electronics, (v) Mathematics or relevant field/equivalent work experience
- Significant programming expertise. Experience with languages such as Python, C++, Java, or Go is a plus
- Track record of delivering high quality products and a knack for getting things done
- Passion for learning new technologies and developing skills
- Passion for working with and mentoring engineers
- Deep understanding and domain expertise in a field like: stream processing, big data, frontend development, product engineering
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.