Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Engineering Manager of the Extend Camp at Unqork.
- Your team will help customers organize, navigate and govern their applications on the Unqork platform.
- Our mission is to free users of tedious administrative tasks to build more applications, faster, in Unqork.
- We aim to create a single system that is secure, compliant, future proof, and incredibly easy to use, and you'll help us to achieve that goal.
- You'll guide your team in the creation of new products, work to influence how we operate and provide value to customers, and get exposure to learning an industry-changing platform.
- Foster a supportive environment that gives your engineers space to make a difference.
- Help establish organizational metrics and roadmaps.
- Introduce and refine processes to improve the collaboration and productivity of your team.
- Partner with engineers, product managers, QA and Design to identify opportunities, and provide solutions that positively improve the end-user experience.
- Advocate for technical excellence and provide technical guidance on your team.
- You will work starting at 70% hands-on as an individual contributor, and then it will become flexible based on the individual.
- Experience as a full-stack engineer.
- 2+ years supporting one or more teams of engineers, working with Product Managers, Designers and QA.
- Experience growing your engineers into organizational contributors.
- Experience guiding plans of increasing scope and complexity.
- The ability to identify operational gaps and help solve them by gaining agreement among your peers and teams.
- You've helped establish organizational metrics and roadmaps within your organization.
- Exposure to working with distributed systems as well as scalable solutions.
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.