SVP Engineering, Ecosystem integrations
SVP Engineering, Ecosystem Integrations
The SVP Engineering Ecosystem Integrations is a strategic role responsible for all of the engineering aspects of DoubleVerify’s integrated products. The position reports to the CTO and oversees multiple development teams that build the technology behind the fastest growing revenue segments for DoubleVerify. The position will determine the right structure, methodology and technology and will execute the products roadmap from ideation to production.Responsibilities:
- Overall ownership and accountability for the development and quality of the Social and the Programmatic & Partner products at DoubleVerify, which includes pre-bid targeting and integrated measurement services.
- Oversee and manage a high performing real-time targeting platform that processes millions of requests per second
- Work with DoubleVerify’s social platforms business partners such as Facebook, Google, Twitter to incorporate DoubleVerify’s measurement technologies with their ad serving to maximize the value for our mutual customers
- Work with DSPs, SSPs and AdExchanges to integrate DoubleVerify’s technology into the platforms workflows and to tailor customized solutions.
- Train, lead, mentor and inspire talented engineers, team leaders, data analysts and integration specialists
- Collaborate on key architectural design considerations to ensure high quality scalability and resilience
- Make decisions about code design, architecture, and refactoring to balance technical debt against delivering functionality.
- Participate in the AdTech industry initiatives and represent DoubleVerify in working groups and committees.
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, exciting environment
- Assess project requirements, resources, milestones and specific deliverables to manage the development process
- Oversee daily activities of delivery and provide direction and guidance as needed
- Work closely with product management to ensure alignment and on-time delivery
- Ensure the agile are using methodologies and working as efficiently using short and long term goals
- 5 years managing and leading engineering teams in multiple locations
- 8+ years of experience in technology related positions
- 2 year of Online Advertising experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Strong technical background in cloud/SaaS platform development and management
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, software architecture, design and database systems
- Proven success in recruiting, creating and motivating a strong performing engineering team
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong analytical/problem solving
- Strong decision-making abilities. Good judgment, sound logic.
- Strong collaboration skills, works well with teams across the organization
- Excellent organization, project and task management skills