System QA Engineer at Peloton
Peloton's System Engineering team is looking for a well-rounded Quality Assurance Engineer. In this role, you will directly take responsibility for the quality of System software and work closely with software/hardware developers, Product Management and help cultivate a quality mindset.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Good analytics, problem-solving, decision-making, and root cause analysis skills
- Attention to detail and a strong quality mindset
- Ability to classify and sort through large amounts of data to find relevant correlation
- Understand technical issues and drive them to closure working closely with engineering
- The ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment and maintain a Can-Do attitude.
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to identify gaps and opportunities to create more efficient processes
- Expertise with Google apps and office software
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Create black-box test plans and test cases
- Manually test software and firmware releases for new and existing Peloton products
- Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
- Track and drive fixes for top field issues with engineering and customer support teams
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Hands-on experience in testing Android-based devices
- Project management and organizational skills
- Experience with Peloton products
- Experience working with Git/Gerrit
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.