Tableau Engineer (Remote) at Truveris
| Greater NYC Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:51 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, September 9, 2021
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
As a Tableau Engineer, you are a critical resource, working across teams to build and enhance our products. Collaboratively across teams, you will have the opportunity to build creative solutions to business and technical challenges. In this role, you will act as an expert in your domain area and serve as a partner to Product; all the while promoting best practices and mentoring other engineers within your team.
100% remote position. Preferred candidates will be based in the US/ Eastern Standard Time Zone #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
- Develop and implement the design principles in Tableau
- Analyze the needs of Truveris’ customers and translate these into meaningful and actionable data visualizations
- Perform data analysis, validation, and mapping/design by accessing multiple data sources
- Drive architecture for complex products by determining current limitations and coming up with creative solutions
- Collaborate with other teams and/or engineers to review code and participate in pair-programming
- 3+ years Tableau application development, including visualizations, parameters, and optimization
- Strong experience optimizing the user experience in the Tableau platform and performance tuning
- Strong experience working with PostgreSQL / SQL (e.g., creating complex joins, optimization for millions of records, testing, and debugging)
- Aware of the latest trends & techniques for the Tableau platform
- Experience with claim data analysis and working knowledge of the health care industry is a plus
- Excellent analytical ability
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Experience with Redshift is a plus
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and result-oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.
Read Full Job Description