Technical Director, Sales Products at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Providing direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration.
- Managing & executing on a technical roadmap that aligns with product, delivers business value.
- Mentoring Engineers and helping them grow in their skills and career.
- Improving coding practices and quality of product engineering teams.
- Estimating resource requirements for product development, coordination with product and client delivery teams on deliverables.
- Project scheduling, allocations and resource management for product development and client implementations.
- Ensuring teams follow the standard operating procedures, project guidelines, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Conducting/Participating in daily scrum meetings for product development.
- Participating in product leadership meetings to discuss strategic initiatives.
- Participating in client meetings to gather requirements, providing technical recommendations and/or providing project implementation updates.
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of software management experience (managing technical teams)
- Must have experience in full-stack development (both frontend & backend)
- Experience building a highly configurable SaaS product
- Experience in building complex workflow engines & state machines preferred
- Experience working within the health insurance industry preferred; Additional plus if you’ve worked within health insurance sales products
- Experience with our tech stack (Python/Django, Angular) preferred
- Experience developing and managing REST web services
- Experience in working with AWS cloud components and infrastructure
- Experience working with Agile development methodology
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques
- Exceptional communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- All Hands Meeting every month hosted by the leadership team
- Casual dress