Technical Lead (Client Implementations) at Cedar
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
The Client Implementations Team at Cedar is made up of motivated individuals who impact the success of Cedar by getting our clients' implementations over the line - on time and of high quality. We are seeking a Technical Lead to take in consideration the long-term support requirements for the clients that have been onboarded to the Cedar platform. This person will not only lead the sustained engineering required when development is completed by our Solutions Engineers, but will also be the "go-to" and step in when code needs to be refactored or new features need to be added. The Technical Lead will act as a partner to Cedar’s Head of Client Implementations to ensure constant improvements are made to our platform and maintain the strong relationships with our clients.
- Lead complex technical support and sustained engineering for Cedar’s existing clients
- Provide high quality technical deployments of Cedar’s product features and services
- Partner with Head of Client Implementation and Sales Engineers to support in the development of new product offerings
- Work cross-functionally with Cedar’s Implementation, Product, and Software Engineering teams
- Ensure technical issues within the Cedar platform are resolved quickly and with the highest quality solutions
- Maintain a culture that adheres to Cedar’s values of focusing on our vision, using good judgement, staying positive, and disallowing mediocrity
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional software development
- Experience in a client facing role, such as consulting, sales engineering, implementation engineering, or support
- Proficiency with at least one programming language such as Python, Java, C++
- Familiarity with data structures, relational databases, cloud infrastructure
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excited about Cedar’s mission of improving the healthcare financial experience
- Eligible to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for Technical Lead who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.