We are looking for a bright, energetic and experienced Technical Lead to join our engineering team at Conductor. You will not only write code, but lead the team in architecting solutions and executing those solutions via agile development processes.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way", and holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
- Growth: We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, and changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness and honesty to set clear expectations and hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with a full-stack team to implement new features and enhancements in our enterprise SaaS application
- Write code and participate in code reviews
- Lead the team in agile practices, including estimating work, planning sprints, and assigning tasks
- Work closely with a Product Manager to break down requirements and prioritize the most valuable work for the team
- Lead the team in designing and architecting software solutions to challenging problems
What You’ll Bring
- 1+ years of experience as a technical lead or manager at a SaaS company, including
- being responsible for predictable, consistent software delivery
- being responsible for the technical design of delivered software
- collaborating with product management teams to ensure that delivered software is of the highest possible value and quality
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience, which includes one or both of the following:
- expertise in building front-end web applications with React/Redux
- expertise in building back-end microservices and distributed systems
- A breadth of experience working in different technologies and stacks
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience working with cloud-based technologies such as AWS
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A professional, proactive, and positive attitude
At Conductor, we are looking for engaged and passionate engineers that can raise the bar. There is a tremendous opportunity here to have immediate impact in the day-to-day and affect the company's success and growth. We all share in the same values and push each other to meet these standards.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds and include a team of exceptional engineers in Kyiv as well. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here for continuing to push forward your career and make a difference in this industry.
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Conductor’s search and content intelligence platform helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, ClassPass, and WeWork.
Check out our Tech Stack here!