Founded in 2015, Even Financial is a B2B2C fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. By seamlessly connecting financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion, The Smart Wallet, and The Penny Hoarder) via its industry-leading API, Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security across loans, savings, credit cards, and more. Even is backed by leading VCs and financial services firms including American Express Ventures, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures.
Even strives to foster an environment whereby all employees, across all functions and levels, are positioned for maximum personal and professional growth. We as a team have an ownership mentality, and everyone is all in to help Even achieve our vision and reach our enormous potential. Our values include being empowered (take initiative - don’t wait around for someone to tell you what to do), empirical (explore and iterate, relying on observation and experience), transparent (be helpful, straightforward and honest with customers and coworkers), and fearless (take bold risks and commit to a solutions-oriented approach).
As a tech ops coordinator, you will be responsible for providing technical support all partner integrations at Even Financial. Acting as the first line of defense for technical support, you will work closely with our Partner Management team on troubleshooting partner integrations as well creating new integrations. To excel in this position you must be an adept problem solver with technical expertise, detail-oriented and a strong self-starter with a hunger for advancement.
- Manage both supply and demand partner integrations within the platform from scoping to set-up within our system.
- Communicate technical concepts and functionality to internal teams and clients directly
- Act as the first line of defense for troubleshooting technical issues for our partners including investigation, diagnosis and resolution.
- QA all new integrations once they have launched.
- Create and contribute to team documentation
- Assist Partner Management in technical discovery of client’s websites include understanding what technology they are leveraging on their sites and what platforms or competitors they are using.
- Entry-level position
- BA or BS in computer science, math or relevant field preferred but not required.
- Experience with analyzing data and making data-driven decisions, including optimization.
- Knowledge of the online affiliate and referral models including CPA, CPC, CPL, RTP.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce preferred.
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication, and prioritization skills.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in all Google Suite and Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
· Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with ClassPass