Technical Security Analyst
As a Technical Analyst, on the Security Intelligence & Operations team, you will focus on safeguarding Namely's operations and its platform that over 1,000 companies use to manage their employees and payroll. Through partnerships with Engineering, IT, Legal, and other business units, you will have a direct impact on implementing enhancements and practices that serve to enable the overall technology and security strategy.
- Perform risk assessments, systems monitoring, and analyses
- Respond to security incidents and author reports
- Identify emerging threats and effective countermeasures
- Measure compliance with security-related benchmarks, policies, procedures, standards, and regulations
- Minimum 2 to 3 years in a related technical security role
- Deep knowledge of security concepts and information technologies (e.g. OWASP, AWS, GCP, CSC/CIS etc… )
- Superb analytical skills (i.e. structured analytical techniques for intelligence analysis)
- Excellent ability to communicate complex ideas to diverse audiences (written and orally)
- Excellent ability to multitask and prioritize effectively with minimal supervision
- Innate curiosity and drive to continuously learn and stay on the cutting edge of security and technology trends
Nice to Have
- Demonstrable levels of excellence with creative thinking and problem solving
- Technical security certifications: ( EC-Council, ISC2 (CISSP), SANS GIAC, OSCP etc..)
- Application/Cloud security engineering experience
- Excellent security testing experience
- Familiar with scrum/agile work patterns (DevSecOps etc…)
- Previous work experience at a startup or in the HR/Financial space
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.