The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
The Celonis’ Ecosystem team is responsible for working with various partners worldwide. Partners are key growth drivers for Celonis and includes various Global/Regional System Integrators, Technology companies, BPO providers as well as Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
As a Technical Solutions Architect at Celonis, you are responsible for the technical onboarding of our partners to our platform and setting up the data integration pipeline together with them.
You will ensure our product is put into operations in the best possible way to create value for our partners. Besides making sure that our partners’ data reaches our platform in the most efficient way, your tasks within partner onboarding will also include knowledge transfer and details on other aspects like user management and authentication which are required to ensure there are no technical barriers to user adoption of Celonis. Along the way you develop best practices and blueprints that can be used internally and externally to enable the full Celonis Ecosystem.
Once established, you will monitor the data pipelines, ensure their reliability and help troubleshoot any issues. By building and providing workflows and tools also to other teams within Celonis, you make sure that the solutions you build will scale properly.
- ...are a solution-oriented problem-solver
- ...have experience and high interest in modern technologies and methods like REST/SOAP API-Management, Data Ingestion & Streaming, SSO, LDAP, IT Security, R/Python, Agile, etc.
- ...worked with enterprise customers and managed multiple projects
- ...proficient and experienced with SQL and Python
- ...have experience with data pipelines and ETL processes, ideally for larger volumes of data
- ...enjoy deep technical discussions as much as transferring your technical knowledge in generally understandable terms to a broader audience
- ...ideally have experience with at least one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- ...graduated with university degree in the area of computer science or a comparable education
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.