Technical Solutions Engineer for Cloud Migration Team at Sisense
Sisense's mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We enable our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
What Are We Looking For?
The ideal candidate will be an integral part of the Professional Services team and will be the part of the team that migrates our On-Prem customers to our Cloud. Technical Migration Engineers understand the customer's requirements and collaborate with the rest of our talented teams to provide them with a unique customer experience and service. Customer Delight is not just a motto at Sisense, it’s what we truly believe in.
What You’ll Do?
- Plan and execute complex environments migrations to our Cloud
- Develop, design, and propose solutions to meet the technological and business needs of customers
- Provide reliable resolution of critical and high impact problems for customers
- Work with R&D and Product teams to meet customer requirements and improve our product
- Take part in the creation and maintenance of our knowledge-base and community
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for new technologies
- You have the ability to manage cloud migration projects end to end
- You have 3+ years of experience with customer-facing IT infrastructure and applications support
- You have hands-on daily experience with Linux / Unix and Windows operating systems
- You Have experience with SW implementation, integration, and/or support projects
- You have an upper-intermediate English level
Nice to have
- Experience with Kubernetes and dockers
- Use of SQL and NoSQL databases (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, etc.)
- Familiarity with RabbitMQ, Grafana, Kibana
- Experience with ETL and BI tools such as Informatica, SSIS, SSRS, BusinessObjects, Cognos, QlikView, or Tableau
- Experience with DWH implementations
- Strong knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts
Why You Should Join Our Team
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
- We are our own customer. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
- “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.
- We’re all working remotely now. However, a new office with a superior view is open for Siseners.
- We hire only people we trust. All Sisensers join the company without a probation period.
- We believe all Sisensers should be owners in our company’s success. We grant all employees stock options that start vesting on Day One.
- We support a work-life balance philosophy and provide unlimited vacations (flexible time off) and additional long weekends to all Sisensers.
- We support professional growth with personal learning budget (for on-line courses, language programs, books etc.), corporate English courses, trainings, professional certifications and so on.
- We care about each other. All team members have extended medical insurance and additional COVID-19 coverage.
- We provide Sisensers with a sport reimbursement to support physical fitness and mental wellbeing.