Technical Solutions Engineer
500+ people, 2000+ campaigns, 1500 customers globally. Join RTB House USA to help us grow and expand on the biggest and most challenging e-commerce market in the world! Work with the biggest US and global brands with top people from the ad tech industry.
RTB House is looking for a Technical Solutions Engineer, able to manage complex technical integrations and support Technical Account Managers with projects that require custom configurations and custom reports.
What you will do:
- help to manage complex technical integrations, which require, for instance,integrating to clients APIs in order to fetch data frequently;
- support Technical Account Coordinators with tasks that require custom configuration and access that only you will have;
- build custom reports to clients, by fetching data from our API and deliver it as requested;
- constantly defy the status quo to come up with solutions to enhance the daily work;
- build web apps to enable both Technical Account and Account Managers to perform their work easier.
What we are looking for:
- +3 years of experience;
- strong Python programming experience;
- knowledge in Linux and Bash;
- background in building Node.JS applications is a plus;
- experience with UI web frameworks (React/Angular/Vue or others) is a plus;
- previous experience with SQL databases is a plus;
- experience with versioning systems (Git/GitLab) is a plus;
- mobile in-app experience is a plus.
- the chance to work in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising;
- a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals (happy hours,
- healthy snacks, standing desks, choice of laptop);
- great opportunity for professional growth by joining us as one of the first team members in the US office located in Midtown Manhattan;
- full health care coverage for you and your family;
- competitive salary;
- company matching 401k Plan;
- onboarding training at HQ in Warsaw, Poland.