LEAD AND GROW AN INDUSTRY RECOGNIZED SUPPORT ORGANIZATION
The Technical Solution Engineering team is at the intersection of business and engineering helping organizations leverage their data within Sisense to take innovative actions that create impact and improve business outcomes.
We care deeply about our customers — weekly we toast to new customers and share internally how Sisense has made a difference in their lives. You will not only be on the front line talking to users, and building relationships; you’ll become the customer’s advocate inside the company, spreading their happiness to the team and driving minds together to envision how future customers could be using the product.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TEAM:
As a Technical Solutions Engineer Manager, you will lead a team of Senior Technical Solution Engineers working with leading enterprise organizations and startups to realize the power of data analytics with Sisense. You will handle customer escalation by combining business acumen with technical assessment skills. You will help grow and lead a team of highly skilled troubleshooting experts who can diagnose a wide variety of issues within minutes.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- Learn how the product is utilized and how to troubleshoot Sisense.
- Understand Sisense Architecture and product areas
- Understand current team processes and identify gaps and areas for improvement
- Establish the relationships necessary for long-term collaboration with Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, L4, R&D
- Shadow calls and tickets with Senior Solutions Engineers.
By Day 60…
- Familiarize with different types of technical challenges, engagements, and projects related to Sisense customers.
- Develop processes that improve team efficiency and ensure the best outcomes for customers.
- Work with peers and your team to strategize and execute on technical success plans for customer
By Day 90...
- You will complete a deep dive into Sisense’s technical infrastructure
- Resolve high-profile escalations and issues, improve the customer experience and drive initiatives that increase their likelihood of success.
- Drive discussions both internally and externally around how the the customer support experience can be better, and then implement the changes that add the most value.
- Expand your influence across the company, driving process and improvements where appropriate.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- In your previous roles you have hired and scaled engineering, support or professional services teams
- Expertise in understanding metrics to measure the effectiveness of technical support within the organization.
- Experience in troubleshooting, and supporting large-scale applications such as web services, data storage, databases, data pipelines, high-performance computing, with Linux/Unix or Windows operating systems.
- Experience managing Enterprise customer relationships and advocating for issues or needs.
- Ability to operate in a customer focused environment and advocate for customers across a cross-functional organization.
- Experience in growing the people on your team. Many of your former reports have varied and successful careers, propelled by your guidance.
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- We want to know what it's like to work together!
- We'll simulate what it's like to work on the team. You will craft customer responses, do a mock troubleshooting phone call, and get to know our people and culture.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies