Technical Support Engineer, iOS at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco, Chicago, and Singapore. And we have over 500 employees and are growing!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Braze SDK runs on many of the world’s best known apps and sites. As an iOS Support Engineer at Braze, you’ll help support these apps by investigating and resolving complex iOS SDK issues, escalated by the Braze Success, Onboarding, and Technical Support Teams. You’ll also work closely with our SDK Engineering Team, contributing to our iOS SDK and pairing with iOS engineers on highly technical customer issues.
WHO YOU ARE
- BS in Computer Science
- 2-3 years of iOS development experience
- Strong coding experience in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role (Support, Solutions Consulting, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in multiple mobile platforms
- Experience in Ruby
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best