Technical Training Specialist, Partner Success at Sisense
Build and Execute a Partner Development Plan
Why should you join our Partner Success Team?
The Partner Success team is one of our fastest growing teams and a key asset for the company’s strategy. The Sisense partners ecosystem is a force multiplier for the company services and sales channels which allows the company to scale and meet its ambitious targets.
This is an exciting time to join the Partner Success team. You’ll report to the Partner Technology Strategist. He’s been with Sisense for over 5 years. Through his journey he’s scaled out multiple customer facing and technology teams.
Our agile Partner Success team sits at the intersection of Sisense, our partners and customers. As a Partner Technical Enablement Specialist you will be responsible to enrich our partners with Sisense knowledge and best practices. Through your efforts, our partners will grow and provide greater value to our customers.
In this highly visible team you and your colleagues will help lay the foundation of our partner program, thus impacting retention, growth and satisfaction.
How will you ramp up?
By Day 30 you'll…
- Complete the Sisense Fusion product online training.
- Learn about the company best practices of leveraging the most out of Sisense and how to apply them.
- Complete training sessions from your mentor and shadowing colleagues on real customer calls to expedite the learning process.
- Map all technical groups’ activities, responsibilities and knowledge to better analyze knowledge gaps and opportunities.
- Be familiar with our existing training materials.
- Be familiar with Partner Success business and operational processes.
Day 60 you'll…
- Continue to build your proficiency with the Sisense Fusion product and its features.
- Learn about our partners strengths and weaknesses to better plan the upcoming enablement events.
- Have hands-on experience addressing basic support items.
- Participate in partner technical bootcamp and assist with the delivery of some sessions
- Lead end to end Sisense Implementation project with a mentor.
- Build new training assets and reiterate existing ones, while working with different SMEs across the company.
Day 90 you'll…
- Be an expert in the Sisense product functionality, while continuously keep growing your Sisense knowledge and skills set.
- Be proficient at Sisense implementation and onboard new partners, while engaging other resources per need.
- Shadow partners call and evaluate their deliverables as part of their certification process.
- Assist partners with ad-hoc questions, join to customers calls to perform initial troubleshooting and analysis, engage required professionals per need, and manage local technical escalations.
- Run enablement sessions, lead webinars and technical workshops for partners, including operating and maintaining required IT assets.
- Run internal enablement with different teams among Sales and Customer Success.
What You’ve Accomplished So Far…
- Your BI experience of creating data models and design dashboard have enabled organizations to reduce costs, create new revenue streams and find new opportunities to scale their business through analyzing their data.
- You've delivered training and enablement or consulting services geared towards technical product/delivery.
- You've used and trained others on various LMS platforms. Litmos and Mindtickle is an advantage.
- Project experience with the proven ability to work on multiple projects concurrently leveraging excellent organization and time-management skills.
- You've developed training assets for a software package, application, or alike.
- Coordinated and led technical training events for over 20 participants.
- Proven experience delivering technical content to a non-technical audience.
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.) and CDW (Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Google BigQuery, etc.) - advantage
- Experience working on Linux/Unix environments - advantage.
- Technical enablement running in your veins.
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity, especially for technical topics.
- You feel comfortable with public speaking.
- You are a true customer delighter.
- You are a great team player.
- You are excited to combine technical enablement with hands-on work on real customer use cases.
- You have an analytical mind and familiarity with data tools like Business Intelligence, Database Management, Analytics, or Integration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to explain complex issues and make recommendations to leadership.
- Degree or equivalent relevant work experience in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or Data Analytics.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.