Test Automation Presales Consultant at UiPath
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:23 p.m. (EST) on Monday, October 7, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
You should have the profile of a Techno-Functional Consultant, who now wants to lead client
engagements during the pre-sales cycle. You should be someone interested in advising clients on
solutions rather than implementing them.
Scope of activities:
For your Client:
· Lead end-to-end presales activities
· Create strong value propositions
· Ensure delivery of strong RFx’s, contextualized demos and powerful POCs
· Perform tailored, high-level demos demonstrating business value
· Design high level solutions to fit client needs and environment during the deal process
· Resolve client concerns around technical capabilities, information security, and platform architecture during the sales process
● Actively engage in product release cycles to market new releases and provide feedback on the product roadmap
● Participate in deal shaping and sizing with the Sales team
● Create, update and maintain knowledge bank
● Stay up to date on technologies in the marketplace, as well as competitive technologies
● Participate in knowledge sharing inside and outside of your team
Job Profile Critical Minimum Requirements
- Basic programming knowledge – minimum 1 years programming experience in .NET (C#, C++ or VB) or Java and 5-10 years of overall IT experience
- Strong experience of at least 3 years with Test Automation as a practitioner
- Well versed with the Testing lifecycle and experienced in developing and maintaining test automation for a variety of applications (web/desktop/mobile)
- Must have worked on Testing and Test Automation related RFPs, RFIs, PQQs
- Demonstrated ability to position Test Automation offerings to meet the needs of the customers
- Ability to analyze Test Automation requirements of prospects/ clients and create appropriate solution
- Minimum 4 years experience in a client-facing pre-sales, professional services or technical role
- Available to travel up to 30% of the time
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, competency in other languages is a plus
Bonus Points for
- Testing certifications such as ISTQB and Test Automation tools certification
- Knowledge about Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and experience with RPA products
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description