About the Role
We’re working to change the way wealth is created.
Yieldstreet is looking for a test engineering leader that will be our champion in this mission. This is a crucial role in Yieldstreet’s engineering organization. You will be working with a super-talented, motivated and distributed complex of engineers, product managers and designers on a large and growing, modern and highly distributed platform. We will rely on you to take an active hands-on role in ensuring the quality, stability and robustness of our software platform as well as set the future direction for the test engineering function at Yieldstreet.
What you'll do:
- Work with a diverse global team of engineers, designers and product managers to build truly innovative technology products for the alternative investments space.
- Lead, evolve and standardize our test engineering practice, with a focus on automation, performance and security.
- Collaborate with the engineering leads to provide the tools and support needed to the product engineering teams from an automation standpoint.
- Work closely with our infrastructure and DevOps teams to integrate automation toolchains into our CI/CD pipeline.
- Evaluate, improve and measure the test automation processes.
- Manage a small but dedicated team of senior automation engineers.
- Roll up your sleeves and crank out some automation code yourself!
What you’ll need:
- First and foremost, an innate talent of finding ways to break things.
- Equally important, a passion for testing automation.
- 6+ years of experience working in the test engineering space, covering all aspects of testing including, but not limited to, functional testing, automation, manual testing, load and stress testing across the full stack (web, mobile, back-end)
- Proven experience with end-to-end testing, both on web (Cypress, Selenium, etc.) and native mobile (Appium preferred), as well as API test automation with tools like Runscope.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins preferred) and integration of automated regression into CI pipelines.
- Experience with load and stress testing (Blazemeter, Gatling, etc.)
- Strong SQL chops, proficient in finding your way around a relational database.
- Experience mentoring and managing test engineers.
Bonus points for:
- Specific experience with Cypress, Gatling and Appium (major brownie points)
- Specific experience with Jenkins.
- Exposure to broader testing like chaos engineering.
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more! While we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, we're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown Manhattan and our building is close to most major subway lines.
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.